I've been placed!
For student teaching, I recently found out that I will be at Kate Mitchell (in Ames) with kindergarten and South East Polk (in Altoona) with fourth grade. This is the only thing that seperates me from graduating, getting married, moving to Tennessee, and hopefully getting hired at a wonderful school where I will have my very own classroom. I couldn't be more excited! On Monday, I get to meet my kindergartners, and the following Monday I get to meet my 4th graders! My teachers seem so great! I just have one week left of classes and I will never have to take a class on campus ever again. Sorry, Iowa State.
On a different note, Ethan found a condo! This will be our first "home!" He moves at the end of December. It is the perfect place for us (according to the pictures) and I can't wait to decorate it and make it all ours! Here are a few pictures...
Two sinks sealed the deal for Ethan...
I'm pretty sure that was the most important thing for him.
And one of the most important things for me is the closet..
This will be a battle though, Ethan thinks he gets it...which he probably will.
Okay so just kidding. We really aren't that wordly. But it just so happens that this condo that was in our price range had both of those things. Oh, and I'm not kidding about the battling part.
This is the entry way. Coat closet on the right and garage on the left.
Obviously, the kitchen
And finally, the outside. Super cute :) Hopefully his truck doesn't fit - that way my beautiful car can have the garage. This won't be much of a battle though - we'll be in Tennessee...I doubt we'll have to scrape windshields that often!
And apparently we are way close to many of Ethan's friends. We'll have fun. :) P.S. there's a guest bedroom!





WE ARE COMING TO STAY I'M BOOKING MY TICKETS NOW. :) LOVE This Ash thank you for sharing you're sweet little home. I can't wait until you move and can start your DIY and I can love them all :) Going to miss you when you move. We love you so much when you're here!
ReplyDeleteEverything looks way better now that we got all put together. The place is very nice, a little small, but will be perfect for us two! I got my old man chair to crash in watching football ;) I wish you weren't leaving in 22 minutes :( I can't wait till spring break!
ReplyDelete