Sunday, November 27, 2011

Give Thanks

Since it is (or was) the season of thanks-giving, I'm taking this time to express just how thankfull I really am for everything I have been blessed with. Besides, we shouldn't need a "season" to give thanks -
 we should always be thankful!

So real quickly..
I'm thankful that God has created a fun, exciting, nerve-racking, worry-ful, crazy life for me. Getting married to my best friend, taking on my last semester in college (student teaching!), and beginning to create a life in Tennessee. I'm thankful that I get to see Ethan quite often. Not everyday like most of you lucky ducks, but considering he lives 13 hours away, we get to see eachother about once a month. I won't be so thankful when I start student teaching and will go from January-Mid-March without seeing him. Skype will probably become our best friend. :)
You really begin to cherish the time you spend together and the nights you do nothing. Even if it's falling asleep 10 minutes into a movie.
I'm thankful for my parents. My mom supports me in more ways that I can express. I'm thankful that my dad is such a goof, that my brother and SIL are just "around the corner," that my friends, old and new, are a huge part of who I am, and that all I know are in good health :)

Ethan was just home. We had a wonderful time! Ethan takes me on "surprise dates" and I always tell him that I would stop being a bad fiance and take him on a surprise date...eventually. Well it finally happened. Kinda girly, but we went to Wicked!! The musical! Ethan said he liked it so that's all that counts. We also got to see his family, went shopping for Black Friday (Ethan wanted to go..), and....
Registered for gifts!!! YAH!
This. Was. So. Much. Fun.
We registered at Target, because Target is the bomb dot com. They have everything. We also registered at Kohls. Why so early? So...we get married in June. We will see eachother during Christmas, spring break (if I get one), and my graduation. And then...its June. I will see him 3 times before we get married. Holy smokes. But, look at the bright side - we aren't procrastinating!

At least not with wedding planning. School on the other hand....I am. So with this, I am concluding. :)
Bless you all, pray always, and love unconditionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment