Sunday, August 14, 2011

Virgin Blogger.

Yep, my first blog.

I never figured out why people blog...I always thought of it like "typing" to a wall. A few friends of mine are avid bloggers in their crazy busy lives and so I enjoy reading about whats going on and staying in the loop of things. I soon found myself reading their blogs more and more and before long I was always visiting ther blog; some even saved to my favorites for easy access!

I never in a million years thought I would ever be a blogger. They seem like they take up too much time. Maybe it does? We'll find out! With this whole wedding thing coming up, me moving to Tennessee in about 10 months (ah!), student teaching in the spring, having an exceptionally long distance relationship to my fiance, so on and so forth...I thought it'd be fun to keep family and friends updated, too!

I'll keep this one short and sweet since this is my "experiment" blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment